My dear friends here in the blogosphere, you have made me feel loved! I truly hope that you are not gravely disappointed on Thursday. The scale of the surprise may be a few notches below your original expectations. But to know that you hope for such grandiose things for me and my family has touched my heart and made me smile more than once these last few days.
So far the guesses have equivocally been:
– pregnancy (that is why I cleared it up from the get go)
– adopting a child
– stateside adoptions approved for our orphanage here in Bolivia
– moving to a new house
– anniversary celebration trip without the kids
– getting a vehicle
– leaving Bolivia to go to a new mission station
– going home for a holiday
– bringing the whole family up to the States for a two week visit
– getting a pay raise
Wow, your high hopes for my life have bolstered my confidence and given me a revived sense of purpose. Thanks for dreaming big for me folks!
While we are on the subject, if you feel comfortable sharing, what is the biggest dream that you have for your life?