On with the nutty, mixed-up, crunchy, munchy life I lead…
- Three and a half days until I have my hubby in my arms again
- There is a great big brand new grocery store in town with tons of imported goods
- Sunday is Bolivia’s equivalent to Valentine’s Day called “El Dia del Amor”
- My kids had four different ‘maids’ (as Timothy put it) today
- First, the gal who is helping me with home-school
- Second, the baby-sitter who was here while I went to have coffee and laugh ’til I cried more than once about stripey pants and wal-mart customers with my ‘Caffinaries’ (my missionary girl-friends). I love you girls!!!
- Third, our regular house-keeper who was here while I went out to lunch to introduce a friend to sushi for the first time in her life; and she liked it! Yeah – I finally have a sushi buddy!
- Fourth, a friend from church watched the kids while I got to attend the labor of another friend of mine
It was an amazing miracle to see occur! Thinking over the whole experience has me decided that one of the most fascinating professions is midwifery. I think I would totally get doing into that. I wonder what training it takes to become a midwife?