On with the nutty, mixed-up, crunchy, munchy life I lead…
- We are still doing laundry and unpacking from our vacation last week. I figure there is no rush.
- Helped with the moving of the orphanage this week. For pictures of the new place click here.
- Went to see the new James Bond with a friend last night. 2/3 of the show are set in Bolivia! That was a fun surprise as I munched my pipocas (popcorn).
- My rides page has been updated. There are a few new additions there if you want to check them out. As always if you want to be added then just let me know.
- Two-year-old Tyler’s ever expanding vocabulary now includes the word ‘bowling’.
- Speaking of bowling… so how’d it go? DaRonn has been telling people that it was a learning experience. Cochabamba did their best, but Santa Cruz had home ‘lane’ advantage and were more prepared so they won the tournament. The team still had a fun time.
- Speaking of Cochabamba… a soccer team from our city took the national championship. Yeah!
- Speaking of national championships… for those of you who didn’t know I feel it is my duty to inform you that Barack Obama is the new President elect of the United States of America.
- Since we are done with the school year the kids have had to be creative with their extra time. The activity of choice for last few days has been shadow plays with a sheet draped between two chairs and a lamp behind it. The things they are coming up with makes me chuckle.
- I have one friend (that I know of) doing NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). Go Becky! This is the first year I have known what it is. I am intrigued and considering accepting the 50,000 word in one month novel writing challenge for next year.
- The book I started reading: El Ingenioso Hidalgo Don Quixote de la Mancha (In Spanish)