Now on with the crunchy, munchy, mixed-up life I lead…
- Did I mention that we are back home? Yep. Yesterday (Thursday) we took the early flight from La Paz to Cochabamba and were huggin’ on our kids while they were still in their jammies. It feels good to be home.
- I think it was just for us that some of the transportation people here in our lovely city had a complaint and were setting up blockades at the bridges around town so that our taxi driver from the airport had to use some creativity to get us back to our house. (Insert sigh of contentment.) There’s no place like home.
- We went running this morning. My friends are so kind to me. I was a bit slow after a week of no running and lots of eating out, yet they did not leave me in the dust. I love those girls!
- I put up a picture album of our trip accessible to the general public: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2010508&l=5862a&id=1007773283
- A while back I sent out surprises to my family in the States. My sister guessed the surprise (she is a smartie). Now I am wondering if they have arrived yet. So excited!