Wow, I was just sitting here contemplating. I realized that I am in a truck load of transition right now.
- My kids just started three weeks of winter break
- We completed a major step in the adoption process
- Many of my friends have been traveling, or will be traveling soon
- A brother and sister duo who have been with us for a month volunteering are leaving tomorrow
- Just turned 33
- The church we pastor celebrated three years this month
- The orphanage is celebrating three years as well
Might be why I feel like I need a nap! It is interesting to see how people respond to change. At heart I am an ostrich. I bury my head in the sand and wait. Conscious of this and not wanting to be beaten by my own tendencies I will over extend myself and keep it in high gear over the rough spot. Eventually things smooth out, but it is a bumpy ride for a bit. I can see the nice flat asphalt on the horizon. Just gotta hang on.
How do you handle a truckload of change?