Recently I was tagged by Ana here:
The game is that I list five things I love about the country where I do missions. Normally I do not play tag in the blogosphere, but this one caught my attention. Suffice it to say this is a very Philippians 4:8 exercise for me (not to mention the 2:14 part as well).
As is my practice, if you want to play along on your blog feel free to do so. If you do, let me know, I would like to read your post. Or you can add your thoughts in the comment box following my list, that works too.
Five things I love about Bolivia:
- Her calm rhythm of life is livable.
- She has taught me the value of friendship.
- Her foliage and fruit is wonderful.
- She has graciously bestowed bilingualism upon us.
- She is giving me a precious daughter.