Now, on with the crunchy, munchy, mixed-up life I lead…
- It is so nice to be back home with my family.
- Recovery is going nicely. Pain only when I laugh or cough. Other than that just tired.
- Down to only one medication. Even if I swallow it with water it leaves a taste of celery in my mouth. Weird.
- Doctor said I have to wait 4o more days until I can get back into my exercise routine. Grr.
- But, as soon as I am not so groggy all the time that will give me some more time to work on the goals I have for the year.
- Enjoying the show ‘Pushing Daisies’. Super creative all around.
- Kids are on the final days of their winter break. They go back Monday.
- Had a few awesome international volunteers leave this week. Good luck to you all in your next ventures.
- On the ‘Billboard’ here at the @ there is a fun video of the fruit of the Spirit in Spanish. (See side bar on posts or bottom left corner on the home page.)
- Have really been enjoying connecting with people on FaceBook. Especially enjoyed a chat with DaRonn’s brother who I haven’t seen in years. Found out I am going to be an aunt again!
- Finally, here at the @ there is a new feature page called ‘highway’. Check it out!