Now, on with the crunchy, munchy, mixed-up life I lead…
- This morning we awoke to snow capped mountains on all sides. This was just the icing on the cake to falling asleep to the sound of a steady rain. This weather is uncharacteristic for a Cochabamban winter, but much welcome.
- In the last month I have received more than a dozen foot related gifts by way of visitors, friends and my husband. How fun to have new slippers, socks and shoes. Oh, and most of the socks are reminiscent of the Pippi Longstockings era. So fun! She is one of my most beloved childhood personalities.
- DaRonn, my husband, is planning a bunch of trips to the States in the coming months for the purpose of raising funds. If you are interested in organizing a group (small or large) that he could talk to then let me know, please.
- The next question after ^that^ bit of info is usually, “So, are you coming with him?” I would love to. If it works out I may. The way it is looking now is that we will bring the whole family up after the adoption is finalized and all the paperwork of our new daughter is in order to allow her to travel internationally. That is when I will come. It has been about 2 and 1/2 years since we all have been to the States. That is a long time.
- Since DaRonn leaves for his first trip to the the States this week I am thinking I might give driving a try. We have a truck and the clutch is a bit heavy. Since the surgery I have been feeling stronger every day. I want to get back on the road, but I don’t want to strain anything that is still healing. We will see how it goes.
- It has been over a month with the new design. I really like it. I hope you do, too. With any layout there are always some little things that you are not quite happy with; that is to be expected. One of those little things here at the @ is the fact that the home page does not display the posts so you can read them on your first click to @ngie. I was aware of that when we were setting this up. My designer came up with a solution. It is the ‘blog’ link on the page directory. If you follow me using the favorites listing on your browser’s tool bar then you can add this address to avoid going to the home page every time you come to the @: http://www.angiewashington.com/blog/ It is a complete list of all my posts. Use the ‘next page’ at the bottom to go to older posts.
- There is a new video on the Billboard.
- Ending on a fun note… Choquito said to me the other day, “Who is your boyfriend, Tia Angie? I know who it is! The pastor is your boyfriend!”