Now, on with the crunchy, munchy, mixed-up life I lead…
- One week from today I can start running again. Yes!
- We are done with winter hours at school so the kids are getting out of the door earlier in the mornings and getting home earlier for lunch.
- Our current president, Evo Morales, sat down with his group and they planned out the next 50 years of Bolivia’s government. The next elections are December of 2010. Should be interesting.
- Remember the post about our Timeframe Guesstimate? Here is where we are at… right on schedule:
- That says we are waiting on the judge to make the assignment and call us for our first court appearance. (Last time was a false alarm. We got the teeny tiny step out of the way to get us to where we are now.) The chart says 14 to 60 days. The lawyer said to give it a month. [Butterflies!!!] Go to the original post for a full run down.
- We’ll have to see how it all comes together as we DaRonn and I are planning a little trip to Colorado at the end of September.
- I am 1/3 of the way done with my first of the three hopes I listed for 2009 on the first day of this year. I need to get moving along.
- To help y’all log in some comment action for the drawing I am going to start a game of Interrogative on Friday. So be sure to come back and play!