Now, on with the crunchy, munchy, mixed up life I lead…
- National Novel Writing Month has begun!
- At this moment I have 4,047 words logged in.
- Today in Bolivia the Day of the Dead is being observed.
- No pressing engagements means time for writing. Yes!
- I am hoping to log some more words before the day is done.
- Yesterday, Sunday, November first was our 8th anniversary of the day we landed in Bolivia as missionaries.
- We didn’t do anything special or out of the ordinary to remember the day. It came and went with our regluar Sunday stuff of church services, take out for lunch, napping and lounging.
- This weekend I also finished painting three commissioned pieces. That was fun.
- Earlier this week I painted a picture for the wall of the bedroom of the son of a friend here in the city. That was fun, too.
- DaRonn got back from a good ministry time in Mexico. Then made a quick trip to Miami to pick up some things for the upcoming conference here this weekend. He came back Saturday night. It is good to have him home.
- This weekend is the Leadership Summit conference.
- Next weekend I will be climbing Mt. Tunari with 7 other people; one of them is a guide. So much fun!
- The weekend after that I am hosting a sort of Thanksgiving celebration in my home followed by the end of the year school program with the kids. Those will be two very fun things.
- I am so ready for the school year to be over. Nine more school days. (9!)
- Got an encouraging e-card yesterday that just made me so happy.
- Two friends asked me if I wanted to hang out this week. I feel loved.
- We may have found a place for the orphanage. Weighing the pros and cons it looks like the best bet.
- I have a friend who asks me what I dream about, what I am thinking for the ministry and life and such. She is a marvelous catalyst. She got me dreaming out loud this week and it has been revving in me ever since. I really want to move forward with some of the things. It gets me all excited just typing about it.
Enjoy the pics of the paintings:
(Click the image to see it in proper dimensions and closer up.)