When I was in grade school I visited a potato chip factory. They called it a field trip. This was no ordinary blah-blah tour. They actually let us grab chips off of the conveyor belt as they headed for the bagging bit and eat them!
This post will be no where near as exciting as that excursion. Guaranteed. Though, it will be like unto it as these are some points that are future Trail Mix material. As my brainy conveyor belt processes these bits you can have a taste.
Now, on with the crunchy, munchy, mixed-up life I lead…
- My parents arrive in two weeks! Yay! Flipping around and bouncing off the walls YAY!
- Getting all the little things fixed up and straightened out for their visit.
- Friday we have an evaluative visit at the court office. People summoned: DaRonn, Kaitlynn, Raimy and me. Evidently Raimy is the only child old enough to answer their questions.
- The address of the above meeting: On San Martin, to the left of the courthouse, in an office by the courtyard with the big tree, ask around for Ms. So and So. Okie dokie.
- At this Friday evaluation we will find out our final court appearance date! That’s the big ‘un where the adoption is finally finalized.
- Got some surprises brewing for my dad. While he is here we will celebrate his 60th b-day.
- We should probably think about doing something for the 4th of July???
- There is a group coming that we are getting ready for.
- We are counting down the days for the arrival of our newest long-term team members… end of July.
- Kids’ winter break starts Saturday! Three weeks free! Truth be told, I am looking forward to this break as much as (or even more than) they are.
- This may sound shrugworthy to you but I am super excited about the launch of my new blog layout on Sat. (birthday present). Been tweaking and putting the finishing touches on and can’t wait to show you what my designer came up with!
- Looking forward to August when I will be doing more: running, reading and writing.
So what’s on your conveyor belt?