Now on with the crunchy, munchy, mixed-up life I lead…
- The last three posts were nice and meaty. This, my 699th post, will be light and snack like… but still exciting.
- There are many more -umle words that could be put together nicely: tumble, crumble, stumble, grumble, rumble, humble, bumble, fumble, jumble… guess they will just have to wait patiently in my Moleskine for now.
- We paid off our truck. Thank you God!!!
- I have started running before I meet the girls to walk (M, W, F). I like it very much.
- August: no more greasy foods. Same for September, plus cutting waaaaaaay back on the sugar intake.
- ^Black coffee^ is yummy.
- WE HAVE OUR FINAL COURT DATE TO BE RECOGNIZED LEGALLY AS KAITLYNN’S FAMILY!!! Monday, September13 at 10:30 am. Hurray! Party time!!!
- Kids are in the final trimester of the school year. Weird to be hearing about back to school fun from up North while trying to keep the kids motivated to finish strong.
- One final item of news before I go: (in)courage has invited me to be a guest writer! I am so super excited and over the top honored to have a slot in September amongst such a fab line up of ladies.
Curious: what is your favorite part about the current season in your corner of the world?