Now on with the crunchy, munchy, mixed-up life I lead…
- We will be celebrating Thanksgiving on our 14th wedding anniversary: Tuesday, November 23rd.
- Yes. I just told you that DaRonn and I will have been married for 14 years come Tuesday. Being married is one of my favorite parts of doing life.
- I have a funny story to tell you some time about an old door man from Potosi. Don’t let me forget.
- My oldest child is 12. She is an inch shorter than I and we share shoes. We gave her a personal set of house keys yesterday. She started jogging with me today. It is also one of my most favorite parts of doing life to be the mama to this lovely young woman.
- Found Snapple in the grocery store!
- The 2010 school year has come to a close. [big sigh of relief] Welcome summer!
- NaNoWriMo is going great. I can see specific ways I have changed/grown as a writer since last year. Very gratifying on all fronts.
- Seeing the snow-based Christmas decorations (snowmen, a bundled up Santa, North Pole things) around town still gets me as I go about in tank tops, tee-shirts and flip-flops.
- Quote #1 I repeat often: Missions is a marathon not a sprint.
- Quote #2 I repeat often: Given a few amenities a man can do without some necessities.
- Quote #3 I repeat often: Rai – Ti – Ga – Ty – Kai … one of you come here!
- I always found it odd that my parents would jumble our names when we were growing up. Now I do it too! #proudparent #canyousayold?
- Hashtags are one of the most fun things about Twitter relations.
- All these YouTube friend requests… I don’t get it.
- Planned my menu for our Thanksgiving dinner. My mouth is watering!
(Click the pics to see them large)