Now on with the crunchy, munchy, mixed-up life I lead…
- Pomegranate season has begun! For the the next four to six weeks my fingers will be tainted purple. Yum!
- Third week of the 2011 school year started yesterday.
- Due to strikes in the city two days of school were canceled last week.
- The city is also gearing up for the yearly week long festival called ‘Carnaval’.
- After Carnaval comes the birthday of my eldest. We will be parents of a teenager!
- After that momentous occasion our interns will have their baby.
- I’ve got babies and birthdays on the brain since the 27th of this month marks 9 months since we brought Kaitlynn home. Need to journal my thoughts about the significance of that date.
- Do you read the blog we do for the orphanage? Three times a week we have stories going up about The House of Dreams. Here’s the link: http://houseofdreamsorphanage.wordpress.com/
- Last night I taught a group of people how to eat sushi.
- I keep replaying in my mind a sentence that my husband said to me yesterday that made me feel so very loved.