A few posts back I told my dear readers to ask me anything. Seeing as we are coming up to our 10th year on the mission field as well as fifteen years of marriage I opened the floor to find out what you are curious about. The following 12 minute video answers the 14 questions that came in. If you want to skip ahead to a question follow this general guide:
- [0:10] How do I start working on the mission field?
- How did you start working on the mission field?
- [1:50] How do I pack up my family and move somewhere and not have any income?
- How do you support yourselves?
- [4:20] When you started 10 years ago did you have an idea where you wanted to be at this point?
- Did you accomplish that?
- [4:50] How would you describe your role in Christ Nation Ministries?
- [5:10] If the ‘now’ you could talk to the ‘then’ you what would you say?
- [5:45] How do you fight against burnout?
- [7:00] How does one make it to 10 years on the mission field?
- [9:25] The thing you love most about living in Bolivia.
- [9:45] If you could be anywhere else in the world doing anything else where would you be and what would you be doing?
- [10:55] Do you feel you may ever do missionary work in another place in another time in your lives?
- [11:30] Favourite way to have your coffee.
Thanks for watching!