Sunday’s a day of hope. It’s the day we remember the very first resurrection Sunday when Christ conquered death, hell and the grave opening a way of salvation to all who would believe on Him. What better day to look ahead at the coming years and bear my soul of some of the hopes I have?
10. …we can get the Dreamers into a permanent home with a big yard they can call their own for years to come.
9. …we can get a home with a big yard and guest quarters for the Washington family that we can call our own.
8. …we can help the church purchase or build an excellent facility.
7. …I can get a book published, in English. (more than one would be great too…)
6. …we can help our two youngest kids become bilingual in speaking, reading and writing.
5. …we can do some big time traveling with our kids.
4. …we can solidify and grow the mechanisms we have began to provide for us when we get old.
3. … we can get our kids started out well on their adult lives.
2. … we can establish and implement a working plan for helping launch the Lifetime Dreamers into adulthood.
1. … we can stay focused, strong, and impassioned about knowing God and doing His work.
*** Next and final list in this 10 Lists series: 10 Scariest Things About Missions [Because it is Halloween… scary… get it?] ***