Now on with the crunchy, munchy, mixed-up life I lead…
- Suffering from seven straight weeks of strikes from separate sectors saturated the streets with unrest.
- Some settlements seemed to soothe certain folks.
- A semblance of normality, previously interrupted by the political demonstrations, has returned.
- I guess we interrupted the normality with a vacation, as well. We took the kids to Santa Cruz for a week.
- Just finished reading “On Writing” by Stephen King. I enjoyed it from cover to cover, or from click to click in my case since I read it on my Kindle. So good in so many ways.
- That was my first ever Stephen King book. I may read one of his fiction pieces. Any recommendations?
- My family gave me a perfect new desk chair for Mother’s Day.
- Southern Hemisphere summer comes at the end and beginning of the year. We are preparing for the cool months right now.
- Begrudged and betwixt might be the words to describe my state of being right now.
- Begrudged about the ordeal of renewing documents looming before us.
- Betwixt about the balance of duty and desire duking it out in my soul.
- I started a new blog site a week ago. If you want the link I’ll give it to you.
- Right at this moment I am finishing up watching the season finale of Survivor.
- I still smile at an idea my friend had a while back. She said, “They should do a reality show about us missionaries.” Ha! Could be called ‘The Real Missionaries of Cochabamba’. Trust me, it would be quite amusing.